There are a lot of different crimes to commit on Assassinators – each with different cooldown timers and outcomes.
When you commit crimes one of three things can happen:
- You’re successful! You’ll get some cash and rank experience
- You failed – No harm done, try again after the cooldown timer
- You failed, and got caught, in which case, you’ll end up in Jail…
While you’re in Jail, you can’t commit other crimes. To get yourself out of Jail, you have three options:
- Pay the Bail
- Try and bust yourself
- Wait – either for someone to bust you out, or for your sentence to be over
Organsied Crime (OC)
Perhaps the most important of the crimes on Assassinators is the OC – this is a group crime which will involve four, eight or twelve players, and can be committed every 12 hours. If successful you and your team will earn high amounts of rank XP and cash.
Grand Theft Auto (GTA)
This is one of the most important crimes in the games, because if you are successful, you will steal a car and cars can be used in the following ways:
- Be sold, repaired and transported in your Garage
- Be sold on the market
- Be traded between you and another player
- Be used as a getaway car for an Assassination
- Be used as a getaway car for an Organised Crime – if you are the Escort
Drug smuggling is buying drugs, moving them to a different location in the game, and then selling them.
The higher your rank, the more drugs you can carry.
Ideally you would buy drugs from the cheapest location (green) and sell in the most expensive location (red) to maximise your profit.
⚠️ When you travel, there’s a small chance your drugs will be confiscated at the airport